Protect your toys and equipment from the outdoors with a durable garage from Fisher Barns! Customize its look from the roofing shingles right down to its side trim.
Our garages start with the Workshop or Dutch Barn style, and are sturdy enough to house vehicles, motorcycles, boats, or lawn tractors. Our garages also make nice woodworking shops or hobby buildings.
Have questions? Our friendly staff will be happy to help you build the perfect storage barn for your needs. Just contact us for more information and pricing.
FREE Delivery within 50 miles of our Abbeville and Greenwood locations!
- Heavy-duty floor system – built to withstand the weight of utility tractors, small boats, or mid-sized vehicles (4×6 pressure treated skids, 2×6 floor joists 12” on center, ¾” tongue and groove flooring.)
- 9’ x 7’ overhead door installed on the gable end
- 36″ single wood door
- Two standard windows
- Gable Vents
- 30 yr architectural shingles or 40 yr metal roof
- Your choice of paint colors
Click on a Size to Get Your Price
Siding & Trim
Metal Roofing & Siding
Our garages can be customized to suit your needs. Here are some options to make your new storage barn more convenient, comfortable, and functional.
- Electrical Package – configured to best meet your needs (starts at $145 for 1 light and 1 outlet)
- Additional Double Doors – $135
- Additional Walk-In Door – $100
- Insulated Solid Door – $200
- Insulated 9 Lite Door – $250
- Additional Windows
- 18 x 21 – $45
- 24 x 27 – $55
- 24 x 36 – $65
- Transom Window – $50
- Lofts – $2/sq. ft. (example: a 4 x 12 loft is $96)
- Ridge Vent – $5/ft.
- Shutters – $30/set
- Flower Box – $30
- 2 sections – $175
- 5 sections – $295
- Upgrade to metal siding for the same price as our standard wood siding!