Protect your motor vehicles from the outdoors with a durable garage from Fisher Barns! Customize its look from the roofing shingles right down to its side trim.
Our garages start with the Workshop or Dutch Barn style, and are sturdy enough to house vehicles, motorcycles, boats, or lawn tractors. Our garages also make nice woodworking shops or hobby buildings.
Have questions? Our friendly staff will be happy to help you build the perfect storage barn for your needs. Just contact us for more information and pricing.
FREE Delivery within 50 miles of our Abbeville and Greenwood locations!
Quality You Can Count On
- All of our garages are constructed with studs and joists on 16″ centers
- 3/4 in tongue and groove flooring
- We paint our barns with 2 coats of paint. Choose from 12 colors!
- Our shingles are all 30 yr architectural shingles. A 40 yr metal roof can be requested on any building for no extra charge.
- Has 2 x 6 floor joists every 12″
- 9’ x 7’ overhead door installed on the gable end
- Heavy-duty floor system – built to withstand the weight of utility tractors, small boats, or mid-sized vehicles (4×6 pressure treated skids, 2×6 floor joists 12” on center, ¾” tongue and groove flooring.)
- 36″ single wood door
- Two standard windows
- Gable Vents
- 30 yr architectural shingles – see shingle colors
- A 40 yr metal roof can be requested on any building for no extra charge.
- Your choice of paint colors
12′ x 20′
12′ x 24′
12′ x 28′
12′ x 32′
12′ x 36′
14′ x 20′
14′ x 24′
14′ x 28′
14′ x 32′
14′ x 36′
- Barns come standard with trim around windows. Shutters are an option for an additional cost of $25/pair
- Add workbench for flexible work area
- Electrical package